Old Man Nyghtmare's 700 duel giveaway

Share and discuss blogs, events, artwork, and other creations.

Old Man Nyghtmare's 700 duel giveaway

Postby Nyghtmare » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Huh, what...whoisit? Oh you guys. Can't take a 3 month nap without people thinking your dead these days. Well, now that i've gotten a proper sleep it's time for another event. Now this isn't your fathers giveaway mind you. My years are approaching my duel wins and before i kick the bucket i want to go out with one last hurrah. Donations, gifts, and metal is welcome for this, but if i don't so much as see one rusted scrap metal from you i won't blame you damn kids. Wishing for only things to be given to you without earning it. I give you 3 weeks to gather your nerves and to prepare. I will be having a progressive amount added as the duels get greater until i finally fall and it won't just be the player that beats me who gets something, oh no. I'm giving myself 3 losses this time around. Once my third defeat happens, I will shower the server in a flood of metal, hats, and items. Consider yourself greatful that I'm giving you this. Now get on out of here. I need my prunes.

Hey everyone, Nyghtmare here. I just hit my 700th duel victory and I want to give something back to all those I've come across. As my alterego said, I'm giving myself 3 failures this time around, and when that 3rd loss happens I'm going to be giving out a buttload of scrap, reclaimed, hats, weapons, the works. Just put your name in the forums, and if you aren't able to make it, i'll be sure to give you something for your troubles. No one is going to be let out of this one. Thank you everyone for your time, effort, and care of this server. Any and all donations will be greatly welcomed and appreciated. I plan on putting $40 toward this. I've just maxed out my backpack for this event and cleared out my crates. Any ideas or suggestions will be really helpful. Deadline for suggestions is Sunday Feburary 1st. Take care everyone and good gaming.

It's not upgrading...TF2 LIED TO ME!

Re: Old Man Nyghtmare's 700 duel giveaway

Postby Nyghtmare » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey everyone, little update. My car is flashing every damn warning light imaginable. I might need to postpone the event for a couple days, but if everything goes well, and i hope it does, things should be ready for it to begin.

Now this will be a multiday event. The first day should be this Friday from noon till midnight. Progressive jackpot rules apply. Starting at 1 reclaimed, every duel win for me grows the jackpot by 1 scrap till I hit 3 refined, after which I will give everyone in the server a scrap even if they did not participate. Then the round starts over again. If I lose during, the winner gets the jackpot and all other players that dueled me gets one scrap.

The second day will be this coming sunday from 5 till midnight. That will be Trivia night. I will be asking questions throughout the day and first to answer gets depending on the question:

Metal (scrap-1 refined), Strange Weapons (various), Tour of Duty tickets (4). Hats (various)

The third day will be the following Friday and that will be the Granddaddy of them all. I will duel nonstop till I lose 3 times. When you beat me, you gain one of the following of your choice:

1 month VIP payed by me for the server
1 Key
1 Specialized Killstreak Fabricator item completed from my backpack. (you choose the fabricator from my backpack and I make it for you with my items)

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198010369622

After my third loss, I will give away to all players on the server a mystery item from my backpack that is at least a strange or a hat.

I hope that everyone enjoys the event and good gaming. The best of luck to all of you.

It's not upgrading...TF2 LIED TO ME!

Positively Inhumane Contributor
In-Game Name: --CGA-- B-rabbit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46489073

Re: Old Man Nyghtmare's 700 duel giveaway

Postby B-Rabbit » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Well I'm excited!
T-minus 37 hours and 38 minutes 'til the start of round 1!

Return to Community Events